28. June 2014 SysAdmin 0
- How to enable Leverage Browser Caching for my website or server.
- How to set expiry time for my website contents.
- How to enabled Leverage Browser Caching for my wordpress / joomla / drupal / django websites.
- Webpage performance test sites like gtmetrix.com and webpagetest.org reports that Leverage Browser Caching is not enabled on my website.
- Website running on Apache web server
- Website running on cPanel shared hosting
Add the following entry in your .htaccess file.
Now go to [gtmetrix.com](http://gtmetrix.com/) and test your site. You should see 100% gzip compression.